Secrets of Color
The biggest untold SECRET of COLOR is that it is a palette for the soul.
COLOR speaks to the Heart when you look at it.
COLOR can sing to the Spirit the music of sorrow, depression, worry, wisdom, welcoming, romancing, loving…….
COLOR can work the magic of changing ones out look on life.
A pinch of this, a dash of that, a splash of COLOR……can make a big difference with how you see and feel your world.
Today I invite you to see the magic secret of the color RED.
One of the simplest and basic secrets of Red is to know that it is a vibration, just like a radio wave, it has it’s own frequency.
The question is, how does that vibration effect you? The simplest way to know is to pay attention on how you feel and react to RED.
Here are 10 KEY tips to know about RED.
- In the Chinese medical 5 Element Theory, Red is the color of the FIRE Element.
- The FIRE Element is ruled by the Heart.
- The Hearts emotions are Love, Romance, Passion and Excitement.
- When you come in contact with Red, you will try to match its vibration.
- This matching act is kind of a form of saying “Hi and Hello,” to Red.
- Red is also the color of the Root Chakra, which is located at the base of our spine. (A Chakra is an energy source we carry with-in our space at all times. There are 7 with-in our body.)
- The Root Chakra houses the energy of Survival, Alarm, Strength, Power and Activation.
- Red is the color of Blood when exposed to oxygen. When we see it, in a not so friendly place, the energy of the Root Chakra expands. Making us move Quickly. Allowing us to call upon our Super Strength to throw our Passion and Super Powers into Action for the purpose of Survival.
- Red’s vibration of Unconditional Love will motivate us to move outside of our comfort zone and access our Passion to help others Survive.
- When worn, Red can help you connect to your Heart, to Action, to Power, to Strength, to Passion, to Romance, to Love, all of these element are part of ones Inner Beauty.
Now I have a question for you.
Have you ever had a moment when RED helped you?
If so, how did it help? I would love to hear your story in the comments below.:)
And if you would like to know more about red, ask away!